Please select a star rating before submitting your review
Antique Shop – Book of Souls – Diamond Edition (25% discount)
Out of stock
Mystery, Suspense, adventure, and intrigue unfold in the first chapter of this exciting hidden object trilogy. Uncover the mystery before the next two chapters are released!
Play the game and read the included E-book, based on the game to uncover the secrets of the mysterious book. Learn how Emily, under tragic circumstances becomes a first time shop owner who must also deal with conflicting love interests. Discover the amazing part Emily’s pet terrier Timothy plays in her ongoing adventures.
Travel to exotic European destinations to find artifacts and unlock the secrets of the mysterious book Emily finds in her newly inherited store in Antique Shop – Book of Souls Diamond Edition.
The Diamond Edition contains the full 30,000 word Romance Novel based on the game and written by a published author.
Diamond Edition Features (Game and E-Book):
– Enjoy beautiful graphics in a hand painted style featuring European elegance and objects incorporated directly into the scenes.
– Be introduced to Emily, her pet terrier Timothy, companions and love interests.
– Play through the exciting twists and turns of Part I of the Antique Shop trilogy.
– Explore over 60 levels of hidden object discovery in 16 different locations spread across five exotic European cities.
– Pace yourself for speed and go for quickest time and most points, or take a more leisurely approach and really soak in the beauty and detail of each scene.
– Read the 30,000 word novel included in the Diamond Edition download and purchase.
Full 30,000 word E-book by the same name is also available separately for purchase on iBooks.
The iOS version of Antique Shop: Book of Souls Diamond Edition is also available on the iTunes store.
Upon first entering her deceased uncle’s antique shop, Emily encounters many familiar items from her visits there as a girl. Among them is a strange new object, an extensively annotated diary. Emily recognizes her uncle’s handwriting and wonders why he would mark up such an attractive antique making it unsellable. As she interacts with the book, she realizes that it has an odd effect on her. The diary’s power over her seems to be increasing and she must solve the puzzle of the mysterious book or be forever trapped under its spell.
(c) 2014 by Koolhaus Games. All Rights Reserved