Please select a star rating before submitting your review
B-Step Sequencer – MIDI Studio (29% discount)
Out of stock
The sequencer comes with native support for one or two Novation Launchpads. B-Step supports CoreMIDI, Virtual MIDI ports, Network MIDI and a lot of MIDI hardware devices!
It also supports MIDI Learn, so you can control B-Step’s user interface with any MIDI controller you like!
B-Step Sequencer can work as MIDI clock master or you can sync it to another clock master.
With B-Step you program your melodies in a few seconds and you can’t hit a wrong note. This sequencer is designed for improvisation and live use – your synthesizers will love B-Step.
Recommend: iPad4 or later.
– Native Novation Launchpad support.
– Advanced MIDI learn.
– 3 color profiles.
– Clean and simple user interface.
– Run in background
– 16th step resolution.
– 4 tracks (we call them strings).
– 16 bars.
– 5 x 6 chords per project.
– Pattern auto chain.
– MIDI Clock master (up to 400 BPM) or slave
– Virtual MIDI ports.
– Network MIDI.
– Support standard MIDI hardware devices.