Please select a star rating before submitting your review
BezierCode – Vector Drawing to Objective (34% discount)
Out of stock
Launch Sales For a week!!
$19.99 until 4/3/2014, 43% off from $34.99!
$24.99 until 4/7/2014, 29% off from $34.99!
Drawing using Xcode is tedious, if not hard. BezierCode is a full vector drawing application that will automatically translate your drawing into Objective C code. Its user friendly intuitive interface can help almost anyone to design beautiful UI elements.
The vector drawing can be exported to PNG/JPG and the code generated can be copied into clipboard or exported as NSView or UIView class.
– Generate Objective C code automatically from drawing with syntax highlighting
– Change code between iOS or OSX just in a single click
– Create stunning drawing using available vector tools
– Start your drawing with basic shapes: rectangle, round rectangle, oval, polygon and star
– Draw complex shapes using union, intersection and different boolean operations
Basic Shape Modification
– Rotate individual shape or group
– Resize individual shape, multiple shapes or multiple groups
– Quickly create beautiful multi stops linear or radial gradient using WYSIWYG editor
– Use inner or outer shadows to add depth to your drawing
– Modify individual or multiple shapes at once using this powerful and seamless transform tool
– Edit individual or multiple vertex points to edit shapes
– Use alignment tools to easily align multiple objects
– Snap objects when mouse moves for precision alignment
Groups & Shape Panel
– Shape thumbnails are shown with colours for easy recognition
– Highlight shapes when mouse move in the panel
– Group multiple shapes quickly by dragging over other shapes
– Show/Hide shapes to focus on drawing
– Import SVG created from other applications while maintaining groups and styles.
– Export to NSView/UIView class
– Export code for drawing in drawRect: method or drawing using CAShapelayer (CAShapeLayer export currently does not support gradient and shadows)
– Use Command + C to copy selected shapes code to your clipboard
– Easily define drawing frame to export code or image
– Export to PNG/JPG image with additional @2x retina display.
– Demonstrate path drawing of strokeEnd animation property of CAShapelayer
– Reverse path drawing