Please select a star rating before submitting your review
BezierCode – Vector Drawing to Objective C (28% discount)
Out of stock
BezierCode is now on sale with 28% off ($34.99 -> $24.99) for a week until 28/4/2014 before upcoming 1.1 update, which will include ability to add text and more!
Drawing manually using Xcode is tedious, if not hard. BezierCode is a full vector drawing application that will automatically translate your drawing into Objective C code. Its user friendly intuitive interface can help almost anyone to design beautiful UI elements.
The vector drawing can be exported to PNG/JPG and the code generated can be copied into clipboard or exported as NSView or UIView class.
- Design resolution independent graphics for iOS or OSX
- Real time Objective C code generation
- Change code between iOS or OSX just in a single click
- Great as learning tools for drawing in Xcode
- Start your drawing with basic shapes: rectangle, round rectangle, oval, polygon and star
- Draw complex shapes using union, intersection and different boolean operations
Basic Shape Modification
- Rotate individual shape or group
- Resize individual shape, multiple shapes or multiple groups
- Quickly create beautiful multi stops linear or radial gradient using WYSIWYG editor
- Use inner or outer shadows to add depth to your drawing
- Modify individual or multiple shapes at once using this powerful and seamless transform tool
- Edit individual or multiple vertex points to edit shapes
- Use alignment tools to easily align multiple objects
- Snap objects when mouse moves for precision alignment
Groups & Shape Panel
- Shape thumbnails are shown with colours for easy recognition
- Highlight shapes when mouse move in the panel
- Group multiple shapes quickly by dragging over other shapes
- Show/Hide shapes to focus on drawing
- Import SVG created from other applications while maintaining groups and styles.
- Export to NSView/UIView class
- Export code for drawing in drawRect: method or drawing using CAShapelayer (CAShapeLayer export currently does not support gradient and shadows)
- Use Command + C to copy selected shapes code to your clipboard
- Easily define drawing frame to export code or image
- Export to PNG/JPG image with additional @2x retina display.
- Demonstrate path drawing of strokeEnd animation property of CAShapelayer
- Reverse path drawing
- fix boolean ops not working when used from left panel
- fix shift-select not working properly
- Other minor fixes
Please take a moment of your time to rate this app, thank you!