Please select a star rating before submitting your review
Cinemagraph Pro (88% discount)
Out of stock
Mesmerize your audience by creating flixels with Cinemagraph Pro.
● Over 85% off WWDC Discount
Cinemagraph Pro is the only professional tool specifically designed for the creation of flixels. With its unique “live-masking” technology, artists can preview their living images in real time and output HD (1080) and UHD (4K) quality hybrid photographs.
An intuitive interface enables swift navigation amongst a full suite of editing modes and with just a few clicks; your flixels are shared with the world. It’s never been easier to create beautiful professional grade Cinemagraph images.
Intuitive Creation. Fast Results.
● Shoot a short video instead of a still photo to import
● Cinemagraph Pro offers a full suite of editing tools for fast and easy creation.
● Trim: Identify your ideal sequence and set the still frame to create a more seamless loop in seconds.
● Still Frame: Customize your work or fix blemishes by easily exporting the still frame.
● Mask: Select a specific area within your photograph to animate by simply “live-masking” the motion right into the image.
● Loop: Select repeat or bounce loop style, loop crossfade, and speed. For a surprise effect, add a delay between loops.
● Adjustments: Adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, and vignette of your living photos
● Effects: Instantly preview almost 30 custom built-in filters.
Render in HD:
● Output as a HD or UHD video or go old school and create an old fashioned GIF.
Share with the World
● Whether it’s creating ads for an online marketing campaign or a wedding – upload your mesmerizing cinematic images in high resolution to a variety of social networks, including Flixel’s very own community.
Universal Web Player:
● Embed your flixel into your blog or website – the Flixel player provides a seamless experience that auto-plays and auto-loops your Flixel image in all browsers and platforms, including mobile.
System Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K), 500MB of disk space.