Please select a star rating before submitting your review
Free Calculator³ (100% discount)
Out of stock
A lightweight, yet powerful 3-in-1 calculator (scientific, graphing, and programmer) with a posh design.
Calculator³ captures what is missing in modern commercial calculators, be it technical functionality or user interface shortcomings, and puts together a complete package catered to all audiences, leisure or veteran.
Full access to all features. No in-app purchases. No ads. Full portrait and landscape orientation support.
Scientific Calculator Highlights:
– supports decimal and negative non-integer factorials
– supports decimal combinations and permutations
– supports memory functions and clearly displays the current value stored in memory
– supports parenthesis and keeps track of the current parenthesis count
Graphing Calculator Highlights:
– supports all the technical features in the Scientific Calculator
– provides a workspace for manually inputting and evaluating math equations
– plots 2D graphs using adaptive sampling routine, – supports roots/intersections as well as simply tracing the graphs
– ability to pan, pinch, and trace plotted graphs
– verifies equation syntax, auto-encloses parenthesis, and multiplies out brackets
Programmer Calculator Highlights:
– supports up to 64-bit bitwise calculations
– supports DEC, OCT, and HEX number systems
– supports Unicode and ASCII characters
– displays visual binary table