Please select a star rating before submitting your review
Free iTeacher (100% discount)
Out of stock
iTeacher is the smart and easy to use management tool for teachers.
- Manage your students in classes and course lists.
- Create lists of grades based on arbitrary grade trees.
- Log learning course content in course books.
- Attendance statistics.
- To-Do checklists.
- Keep track of your schedules.
- Trees of categories and grades with arbitrary weightings
- Certification manually or calculated
- Grading systems for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Norway and Luxembourg (details on the website)
- Course book: learning content, homework assignments, annotations
- Absenteeisms and delays as a day view and balance
- Checklists for observations, To-Dos, learning materials etc.
- Import students from address book or csv-files
- Copy students and courses via drag ‘n’ drop between documents
- Documentbased filemanagement
- PDF-export of all printable lists (grades, absenteeisms, class lists, course book)
*** For further informations, screenshots and documentations visit the website ***
- CSV-Export of the course book.
- Optional autosaving of the current document.
- Position and size of the application’s window can now be safed and restored.
- New grading system: (Italy) 10 – 0 with half points
- Fixed: The comment editor is not updated if in the performance history of a student a different grade is selected.
- Fixed: In the performance history of the register Students the entries in the column Grade does not appear properly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed: In the English version terms have not been translated in a few locations.
- Fixed: In the course book of the English version the button to automatically generate the entire course book is not fixed at the window’s bottom and appears in a maximized window in the course book table.
- Fixed: In the register Students the entries in the absenteeisms tables are not sorted by date.
- Fixed: When printing large grade lists (> 30 students) the line numbers on the following page will not continue running, but starts again at 1.