Please select a star rating before submitting your review
Free iTeacher (100% discount)
Out of stock
iTeacher is the smart and easy to use management tool for teachers.
– Manage your students in classes and course lists.
– Create lists of grades based on arbitrary grade trees.
– Log learning course content in course books.
– Attendance statistics.
– To-Do checklists.
– Keep track of your schedules.
– Trees of categories and grades with arbitrary weightings
– Certification manually or calculated
– Grading systems for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Norway and Luxembourg (details on the website)
– Course book: learning content, homework assignments, annotations
– Absenteeisms and delays as a day view and balance
– Checklists for observations, To-Dos, learning materials etc.
– Import students from address book or csv-files
– Copy students and courses via drag ‘n’ drop between documents
– Documentbased filemanagement
– PDF-export of all printable lists (grades, absenteeisms, class lists, course book)
*** For further informations, screenshots and documentations visit the website ***
– CSV-Export of the course book.
– Optional autosaving of the current document.
– Position and size of the application’s window can now be safed and restored.
– New grading system: (Italy) 10 – 0 with half points
– Fixed: The comment editor is not updated if in the performance history of a student a different grade is selected.
– Fixed: In the performance history of the register Students the entries in the column Grade does not appear properly under certain circumstances.
– Fixed: In the English version terms have not been translated in a few locations.
– Fixed: In the course book of the English version the button to automatically generate the entire course book is not fixed at the window’s bottom and appears in a maximized window in the course book table.
– Fixed: In the register Students the entries in the absenteeisms tables are not sorted by date.
– Fixed: When printing large grade lists (> 30 students) the line numbers on the following page will not continue running, but starts again at 1.