Please select a star rating before submitting your review
Free JuiceSSH Pro (100% discount)
Out of stock
– Full colour terminal / ssh client
– Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
– Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
– External keyboard support
– Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
– Telnet support
– Local Android terminal support
– Click URLs to open in a browser
– Copy & Paste within sessions
– Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
– UTF-8 character support
– Easily organise your connections by group
– Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
– Seamlessly connect ‘via’ other SSH connections with one click
– Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
– Password & OpenSSH private key support
– SSH key agent forwarding
– Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
– Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password – just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
– Works out of the box with Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Mint, Gentoo and all other flavours of Linux
– zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
– Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
– Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
– Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
– Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
– A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
– Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
– Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
– Dark, Light, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
– Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity