Please select a star rating before submitting your review
Gneo (90% discount)
Out of stock
#TeamUSA go through! To celebrate, Gneo is on sale for $1 (from $9.99) until June 27th! #Letsdothis #WorldCup
Gneo is proud to be an Editors’ Choice app and “Best of 2013” in Smart Productivity.
True productivity involves doing the right things at the right time. Gneo helps you take action with your to-dos by prioritising all the things you need to get done.
Take a look at Gneo in our videos here: http://vimeo.com/gneo
When you effectively manage tasks, you’ll meet your goals. When you meet your goals consistently, you’ll begin tapping into your greatest potential.
As you create tasks inside the app, Gneo helps you organize them, according to their relative importance and urgency. Work Canvas gives you a clear picture of your most pressing tasks, and the Forecast view shows you when you’ll have time between appointments to do them. Follow-ups and reminders ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
Gneo has all the right features to help you make every minute count:
– The Forecast view uniquely brings together your calendar and your to-dos so you can plan your to-dos in between your calendar appointments.
– Gneo’s Work Canvas gives a clear picture of each day’s most pressing tasks based on their urgency and importance.
– Follow-ups and reminders lets you focus on what’s urgent and ensures nothing falls through the cracks.
– Group tasks into notebooks for work, play, home, and hobbies.
– Smart Notebooks enable you to slice and dice to-dos across your different notebooks and set filters to bring together to-dos with specific reminders, dates, and tags.
– Evernote integration enables Gneo to sync with your Evernote notes, files, tags, and reminders.
– Intuitive Language Recognition lets Gneo simplify task creation by adding reminders for you.
We believe that people should have the opportunity to achieve their greatest potential. That’s why we created Gneo.
A free Cloud Gneo account is required to use Gneo.
Please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GneoDay and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GneoDay to keep up to date with all the Gneo News!
In this release we have made some tweaks and fixed some bugs
Gneo now allows words of less than 3 characters to be added as the task title for Chinese and Japanese – thanks Chia-Hung Lin!
Made some improvements to the Cloud Gneo sync.
Updated the Evernote sync logic so that duplicated notes are no longer created.
The Bugs (squashed):
Fixed a bug where the app froze when clicking on an email address, thanks Damion Alexander for spotting!
Thanks to Ricky Wong for spotting a bug where a task could not be closed after viewing an image.
Fixed the bug where the error message ‘Missing parameters’ was showing sometimes.
Fixed a bug where words were sometimes being cut off in the Show Details screen.
An update to the Repeat Reminders logic is on it’s way! Thanks to everyone who provided their feedback on the Gneo forum.
We’ve removed that annoying “Rate us” pop up! If you like Gneo, please take the time to rate the app! It only takes a second. If there are things you think we can improve on please email us at email@example.com, we would love to hear from you. Thank you.
Thanks to all the Gneo fans for your amazing support, feedback and suggestions!
From Anthony and the Gneo Team!
Please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GneoDay, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GneoDay and check out our blog: http://blog.gneo.co/ to keep up to date with all the Gneo News!