Please select a star rating before submitting your review
LilyView (60% discount)
Out of stock
LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that’s handy and doesn’t get in your way.
• Lightweight. There’s no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
• Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
• Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
And it’s only the beginning…
- Open current image in an external editor (File > Open in Editor).
- Print images (File > Print…).
- New zoom commands: Command+2 for 200%, Command+4 for 50%.
- New mode for the Automatic Zoom: Keep Zoom Level.
- The option to quit LilyView when its main window is closed.
- Looped navigation through images in a folder (swipe or press left/right arrow twice when reached a folder end).
- Two-finger swipe now used for navigating through images regardless of the system’s swipe settings.
- Removed Escape key shortcut to open Finder (use File > Show in Finder menu command instead).
- Preferences split into two tabs.
- Updated image sorting algorithm.
- Improved RAW image handling.
- Fixed UI freezing while browsing folders with very many images.
- Optimized reading folder content (was slow with large folders on OSX Mavericks).
- Improved handling of images over 8000×8000 px on OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Fixed blurring large images at 100% zoom.
- Fixed deleting images in OSX 10.7 Lion.
- Images that could not be loaded now show “broken image” icon.
- Fixed fullscreen mode on multiple displays.
- Fixed the bug with resetting image file associations back to Preview.
- Fixed bezel icons displayed on the last image of the folder.
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks.