Please select a star rating before submitting your review
LilyView (60% discount)
Out of stock
LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that’s handy and doesn’t get in your way.
• Lightweight. There’s no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
• Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
• Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
And it’s only the beginning…
– Open current image in an external editor (File > Open in Editor).
– Print images (File > Print…).
– New zoom commands: Command+2 for 200%, Command+4 for 50%.
– New mode for the Automatic Zoom: Keep Zoom Level.
– The option to quit LilyView when its main window is closed.
– Looped navigation through images in a folder (swipe or press left/right arrow twice when reached a folder end).
– Two-finger swipe now used for navigating through images regardless of the system’s swipe settings.
– Removed Escape key shortcut to open Finder (use File > Show in Finder menu command instead).
– Preferences split into two tabs.
– Updated image sorting algorithm.
– Improved RAW image handling.
– Fixed UI freezing while browsing folders with very many images.
– Optimized reading folder content (was slow with large folders on OSX Mavericks).
– Improved handling of images over 8000×8000 px on OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion.
– Fixed blurring large images at 100% zoom.
– Fixed deleting images in OSX 10.7 Lion.
– Images that could not be loaded now show “broken image” icon.
– Fixed fullscreen mode on multiple displays.
– Fixed the bug with resetting image file associations back to Preview.
– Fixed bezel icons displayed on the last image of the folder.
– Minor bug fixes and tweaks.