Please select a star rating before submitting your review
Mariner MacGourmet 4 (30% discount)
Out of stock
MacGourmet 4 is a simple recipe management solution but with enough features that will allow you do to more than just catalog your recipes. In addition to importing from your favorite websites, you can break down and illustrate each step of your recipe using images in addition to the written instructions. Create, edit, and scale your recipes. Share them via email, Facebook, or in your blog. There’s a Chef’s View for distraction-free cooking. In addition to the Cooking Notes feature, you can now build up a library of notes about beer, cheese, as well as wine. There’s a place for tasting notes, brewery, diary, pricing – even pairings. Create shopping lists from any recipe — even combine them.
Not sure what to have for dinner? Use the Ingredient search or let MacGourmet 4 suggest a recipe for you.
Need more from your recipe management app like cloud syncing, nutrition, cookbook builder, and meal planning? Check out MacGourmet Deluxe 4.
New in MacGourmet 4
• 64 bit architecture
• More intuitive user interface
• Featured content from users
• Added new Icon View
• Added Beer Notes
• Added Cheese Notes
• Moved and improved Chef Reference
• Fixed date comparisons in Smart Lists
• Added Chef View to default toolbar
• Added new recipes
• Added new wines, beers, & cheeses
• Added share with email, Facebook
• Added prices in shopping list printouts
• And much more!
• “MacGourmet is my top pick, and it’s the program I found myself using on a daily basis. I recommend it for anyone, especially people who want to import recipes from Web sites.” — TidBITS