Please select a star rating before submitting your review
●●● 50% OFF SALE until Jun 29!
“Thanks to the excellent slideshow and classical music you are losing yourself in this wonderful digital art gallery.” – The iPhone App Review
“You will see, that the graphics of the works come to life on your device.” – Apps Rumors
Our app presents paintings from the collections of the Metropolitan Museum (United States).
Collection includes the best-known paintings of the museum, such as:
– “Bullfight" by Francisco de Goya
– "Toledo in a thunderstorm" by El Greco
– "Madame Charpentier with her children" by Renoir
– "The Abduction of Rebecca" by Delacroix
– "Self-Portrait" by Rembrandt
Here you will find the works of Rembrandt, Durer, Velasquez, Edgar Degas, Francisco de Goya and many other famous painters.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States. Represented in the permanent collection are works of art from classical antiquity and Ancient Egypt, paintings from nearly all the European masters, and an extensive collection of American and modern art.
Our app guides you through the art gallery of this museum, where you can enjoy the masterpieces of world art and become more erudite. There are rare paintings in the app – download and access them from anywhere.
– 1500 paintings of more than 500 masters of painting
– Separation of paintings by genres and authors
– Access to the HD version of works, Paintings Saving in the Photo Album
– Email paintings to your friends
– Publication of paintings on Facebook
– Convenient search for paintings
– Adding paintings to My favorites
– Custom works filter
– Slideshow Mode
– Download paintings for the offline viewing
– Zoom of Paintings
Enjoy your viewing!
Follow us on Twitter for app sales & updates: http://twitter.com/evo_apps
My Little Pony: Hearts and Hooves Day (67% discount)
Spanish Language for Beginners – En Español (50% discount)
GDP Guess (100% discount)
Diamond Checklist (20% discount)
My Turkey Recipes (67% discount)
Chef Choices (100% discount)