Please select a star rating before submitting your review
Free Mia – With Cheat Button (100% discount)
Out of stock
Play maybe the most famous dice game in the World on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Mia – England
Meyer – Denmark
Tokyo – Italieno
Poschn – Austria
and much more…
– iOS 7 ready
– Universal (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)
– 5 inch support
1. Throw the dice and cover up. Important! No one is allowed to see the dice
2. The highest number is called "Mia". It consists 1 and 2. For the other numbers are always the higher ones the tens and the lower ones the ones. For example: 2 and 5 = 52. The lowest number is 31 and the highest number is 65.
3. Higher are the pasch, two equal numbers. The lowest of these are two 1 and the highest are two 6. But the highest is always the"Mia".
4. Now that you have diced,you say either the number that you diced or you bluff and say that there are different numbers.
5. If the player next to you believes you, he has to dice a higher number.
6. But if he doesn't believe you, he has to cover up the dice. Did you tell the truth, your opponent get a point deducted. Did you really bluffed, you get a point deducted.
7. In any case, the loser dices again and the counting starts from zero.
8. If a "Mia" gets uncovered or bluffed the loser loses 1 point. Does the player believe you, he may not uncover the dice and lost only 1 point.
"Mia" is one of the most famous dice games in the world. It has hundreds of variations and instructions in different countries. You can play it with the family, friends or as a drinking game.
"Mia" added a cheat button. If you press that button one of the following will happen:
– Dice a Mia (12)
– Dice a high number (61, 62, 63, 64, 65)
– Dice a high double (11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66)
– See the dices for a short time through the cup
You can switch ON and OF the cheat button every time.