Please select a star rating before submitting your review
MSE&RISK ASSESSr (80% discount)
Out of stock
This sale has expired, sorry! See all apps list for more free and discounted apps.
ALL-IN-ONE MENTAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT SOLUTION
Mental state examination, case formulation, self harm and suicide risk assessment, violence and aggression risk assessment, child harm risk assessment and forensic mental health assessment; all-in-one mental health assessment app. Auto, unlimited medico-legal reports, on-demand. On device technology – no third party storage and no cloud. Confidentiality assured.
PROVEN ASSESSMENT PROTOCOLS (EST 2005)
The mental health assessment protocols, developed and in use since 2005, are pre-installed – they include:
1. Mental State Examination.
2. Case Formulation and Treatment Plan.
3. Self-Harm and Suicide Risk Assessment.
4. Violence and Aggression Risk Assessment.
5. Child Harm Risk Assessment.
6. Forensic Risk Assessment.
OTHER KEY FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
1. Glossary of mental health terms
2. Mental health assessment learning modules
3. Reminders (clinical and non-clinical)
4. Contacts (integrating clients, co-service providers, assessment records)
HERE'S WHAT THE EXPERTS SAID
292 international reviewers (psychiatrists, general practitioners, psychologists, social workers, nurses, case managers, medical and other students and forensic workers) in June 2014 reviewed the application, here’s what they said:
• 73% reported it saved 20 minutes (improved productivity with an average assessment time of 8 minutes).
• 75% reported it was easy and convenient (accommodated their current assessment practices).
• 72% reported it improved the quality and safety of their assessments.
• 79% reported completing timelier and higher quality clinical reports.
• 54% reported less service duplication and wasted time.
Overall, the MSE&RISK ASSESSr App was reported as a real threat to current pen and paper and online mental health assessment protocols – it was seen as a high quality, reliable and fast alternative (performed at a pace, time and place convenient to the clinician).
ONE SMALL PRICE
• life time licence (unlimited use)
• on the go mobile device technology
• billable to most major insurance
• portable, convenient hand-held device
• assessments in only 6 to 10 minute
• immediate scoring and results
• immediate medico-legal reports
• simple, intuitive interface
• quick accurate assessments
• powerful software converts HTML to PDF reports – no wifi needed
• Secure on-the-fly technology
TAP SWIPE EXPORT
• Friendly risk assessments, risk algorithms and easy to follow sign-posted information.
• Familiar protocol views – no new learning needed.
• Fast tap and swipe responses.
• Access on-the-go clinical reports (saved drafts).
• Safe and secure – password protected, no external data capture, new on-the-fly technology.
• Quickly print or save reports to the medical record.
• Customise screen views to suit colour preferences.
• Monitor and review the individual’s progress against previous assessments.
• Stuck for words – use the glossary or learning modules.
• Quickly access clinical risk ratings (Low, Mild, Moderate, High).
• View on-demand warning, risk and protective factors.
SAVES TIME AND EFFORT
• Mental health assessments completed in 6 to 10 minutes.
• Effortlessly incorporates clinician’s judgement, memory recall and recognition memory.
Full details at www.mhassessment.com
Google+: search +mhassessment
Download MSE&RISK ASSESSr NOW!
iBiotic (67% discount)
This is the House That Jack Built (67% discount)
aSi Travel Offline Guide (Panama City, Panama) (67% discount)
Free Personrater (100% discount)
Free PMI CAPM Exam Prep (100% discount)
Free Critical Moments (100% discount)