Please select a star rating before submitting your review
Private Browser – Batch save images from webpage (50% discount)
Out of stock
This sale has expired, sorry! See all apps list for more free and discounted apps.
* Protect App launch by password, protect your browse history and bookmarks. * Batch save and sort all images in webpage to disk, save a lot of time and effort. * Save webpage to PDF file.
How to use it: 1. Enter website URL and browse just like any web browser. the tool will save all images in the browsed webpage automatically. 2. Open “EasyWebBrowser” in “Downloads” folder with Finder(~/Downloads/EasyWebBrowser”) , check the downloaded and sorted images.
App Features: 1. Protect app launch by password. 2. Download images from all kinds of websites automatically, including tumblr, flickr, Facebook, all website,all bbs,all forums and etc. 3. Rich image filters to decide which images to download, such as by size, by resolution and by type. 4. Rich option to sort downloaded images, it can save images to disk by site, by resolution, by type. 5. Can star and stop downloading any time. 6. Has bookmark function, support to sort bookmark by date and view count. 7. Support to save webpage to PDF file
===========User FAQs============= 1. Why some images will not finish downloading? A: It is the problem of website server, not app’s. these images are usually useless, it is safe to delete these downloading tasks. There are two way to delete these useless downloading: 1) when you leave the webpage, these downloading task of the webpage will be deleted automatically. 2) You can click the “stop” button to delete all useless downloading tasks.
2. Why bookmarks and preference settings lost sometimes? A: It is OSX problem, reboot OSX and try again.
3. Why only part of images in webpage are downloaded? A: the unfinished download tasks of the webpage will be cancelled automatically when you jump to the next webpage, so you should wait the downloading tasks finish before you jump to the next webpage.
4. Where are the saved Pdf files which converted from webpage? A: They are in ~/Downloads/EasyWebBrowser/WebPageToPDF folder.What’s new
* Protect App launch by password, protect browse history and bookmarks. * Support to sort bookmarks by viewed counter