Please select a star rating before submitting your review
Psykopaint (50% discount)
Out of stock
The most popular painting app on the web! Now on the Mac App Store!!!
***** Download cnet 5/5 *****
***** Softonic 9/10 *****
***** Chrome Web Store (>1.000.000 users) 4/5 *****
Psykopaint is the most insanely awesome painting app.
Create unique pieces very easily and have totally unique brushes either from scratch or using a photo.
The many ways our users use it for:
- As a secret weapon for many up and coming artists mixing digital art and traditional medias. (ex Russ Mills)
- To showcase their painting skills on the gallery and start a new career.
- As entertainment tool. Psykopaint is a very fun painting tool. Even if you don’t know how to paint.
- In architecture, to give a more organic feel to renders.
- As a teaching ressource for schools, to learn about composition and what makes a great painting using the powerful photo-painting capabilities.
- As a therapeutic tool. Used in hospitals, rehab centers, prisons and mental institutions. As Psykopaint let you quickly achieve the feeling of flow, one of the side effect is to make users become happier and remove stress levels. (One painting a day will keep the psychologist away!)
Paint using a variety of tools like:
- brush: emulation of traditional painting styles of impressionist artists like Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir, Cezanne etc…
- Spraycan: spray all sorts of effects. Spray mozaics, 8 bit style, hearts, paint splashes etc…
- Cannon: Use physics properties like gravity, velocity and air friction to throw objects around. Totally unique way to paint!
- Pointillist: Very rapidly create pointillist style paintings
- Knife: Create this unique cut up style like infamous Steve Jobs collage. This is a unique feature particularly appreciated by designers.
- Ribbons: Paint using a Ribbon, made famous by digital artist Erik Natzke. It will allow you to create interesting digital impressionistic style.
And here’s more:
- 72 built-in presets (variations for a brush): so you can easily change to a style like Monet, Van Gogh, Renoir, Cezanne etc…
- Apply some FXs: Saturation,Black & White, Brightness, Hue, Old Style…
- Colorize your photos: you can apply any color to your painting and those will blend nicely with your painting.
- Paint without photo: you can as well paint manually and Psykopaint is one of the best software for that!
- Layers: with blend modes just like photoshop and other serious editing apps which cost you a kidney.
- “I don’t have an artistic bone in my body but in 15 minutes I produced a picture that I would frame.”
- “I use Psykopaint to relax and often. It is very addictive for sure.”
- “Hello Mathieu! with joy I can tell you that I have overcome my illness after 3 decades and the Psykopaint has also contributed his part.”
- “I offer Art, Language, Technology, Study Skills/Memory fitness courses to children and seniors. In fact, we have students from 2 to over a 102 years old , even students with Dementia. We believe that art is a wonderful tool to boost self-esteem, reduce stress, and even improve academic performance. We were looking for a way to offer this online/computer based, and your program is fantastic.”
- “Psykopaint has
1. helped me in the healing process of my Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
2. helped me out of a deep depression when I got hurt at work for years ago by giving me value and worth.
3. let me continue to grow in a talent I did not know that I had
4. given thousands of others pleasure and satisfaction by seeing my work
5. given me a career and a new life that will probably continue past my recovery process.
6. given me the potential of some additional income
So what has Psykopaint done for me? It has saved my LIFE. “
(And yes, Those are all genuine testimonies)
At $29 Psykopaint is the best value for money painting software money can buy, hands down.