Please select a star rating before submitting your review
xDiagram (30% discount)
Out of stock
xDiagram application could help you make nice diagram graphic documents or UML documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they’re moved.
Functions of the application:
+ SMART LINE / CONNECTOR:
Smart Line if attached to a shape will automatically change position every time when the main shape is moved, resized.
+ BASIC SHAPE (new):
There are 92 shapes to add to your diagram. You could add/change text to display inside the shape.
Drawing UML activity diagram will be easier using these shapes.
+ PRE-DEFINED IMAGES (new):
There are 1056 predefined nice images shapes for you to add to your diagram.
Shape types are as following:
+ OVER 2000 BEAUTIFUL SYMBOLS:
More than that, there are over 2000 beautiful symbols for you to add to the diagram.
+ ADD IMAGE:
You could add any image file (support file type: gif, jpeg, png, bmp, pict, tiff) to display as an item inside the application.
Image file could be shown in following modes: Stretch / Fit inside bound / Fit outside bound.
The application also allows to DRAG/DROP many image files directly from Finder or pasted image from clipboard to current editing window to add them to the diagram.
+ GENERATE UML CLASS DIAGRAM from C++/JAVA SOURCE:
By dragging C++ header(*.h) or Java files, folders into the diagram window, the application will auto-generate UML class diagram for you. (Accurate rate: 90%)
+ ALIGN MULTIPLE ITEMS:
Select many items then do right-click mouse to select alignment options as following:
(also allow to auto-align with another objects)
– Center (Horizontal or Vertical)
– Horizontal center in View
– Vertical center in View
+ OPEN/SAVE to “*.UMD” file:
UMD (*.umd) is the new file type created only for this application.
Press “⌘S” to save current diagram to an UMD file so that you could load it later for editing.
+ EXPORT TO IMAGE FILE:
Press “⌘E” to export current diagram to an image file with format of PDF, TIFF or PNG or JPEG.
+ SUPPORT PRINT:
Press “⌘P” to print current document.
+ CAPTURE TO CLIPBOARD:
Press “⌘4” or click on Capture button to export current diagram image to clipboard, then you could paste that image to another application.
Example: Open [Preview] application, press “⌘N” to paste above captured image to view or to save to an image file.
Of course, you could paste that image to Excel, Word application too.
– Unlimited Undo/Redo (shortcut key: Cmd-Z / Shift-Cmd-Z)
– Copy / Paste (shortcut key: Cmd-C / Cmd-V)
– Doublicate select items (shortcut key: Cmd-D)
– Group / Ungroup Items (shortcut key: Cmd-G / Shift-Cmd-G)
– Lock/Unlock items position (shortcut key: Cmd-L / Shift-Cmd-L)
– Rotate left, rotate right (shortcut key: Cmd-J / Cmd-K)
– Press Cmd+T to move, resize group of items temporary
– Short cut key CMD+B, CMD+I to change text to Bold or Italic
– User could drag right mouse on a current shape to create a new attached object with line
– Double click on the canvas to create a new text box item
– Allow to switch current select object to another shape type
– Allow to change selected items display order
– Scale size of select items
– Path boolean operations supported
– Flip select items
– Shadow supported
– Snap to Grid
– Auto Align with another object when resize or move
– Change display order
– Export to png, jpeg, tiff, pdf image file (shortcut key: Cmd-E)
– Print supported (shortcut key: Cmd-P)
– Customizable color / Font / Size / Line Type
– Support gradient fill to shapes
– Customize measure unit and scale (point, cm, mm, inch….)
– Allow to Export image in 300dpi
– Allow user to select items then save them to Favorites list to reuse later
– allow to distribute shapes (same space between multiple shapes)
– add short cut key CMD+B, CMD+I to change text to Bold or Italic
– switch current select object to another shape type
– support more modify functions: Path boolean operation
– support Find function to search for text
– support text on line (press ENTER or SPACE to edit text on line)
– press Cmd+T to move, resize group of items temporary
– support free attach line (attach at nearest points between 2 objects)
– user could drag right mouse on a current shape to create a new attached object with line
– double click on the canvas to create a new text box item
– fix bugs
– improve User Interface
– allow user to show/hide “More shapes” dialog
– support to show Ruler
– add Zoom in, Zoom out short cut key
– fix arrow head size
– fix bugs